I wish someone would believe me that this actually tastes awesome!
6 kale leaves
1 unpeeled, cored apple
1 unpeeled, cored pear
1 inch of peeled, fresh ginger
6 fresh mint leaves
pure water for blending
OK, so I decided last night I needed to know NOW if I was sensitive to almonds. I soaked some organic raw almonds, popped the skin off, and ate them. I felt no lip, mouth, throat, or digestive pain last night or this morning, but I will keep an eye out for skin irritation. We buy the almonds raw in 5lb bulk bags. I eat them 5-6 x's a week or more, and make our own almond butter and milk with them. I rely on the protein and fats they offer me far to much to go any longer without them. I am giddy at the thought of blending some soaked almonds with fruit for a smoothie tomorrow morning. I have some blueberries and nectarines. Mmmm. That should be well worth the almond free 7 days, haha!
Photo issue has been rectified for now, and tomorrow's recipe is ready to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment