Cereal? In the morning? Not me. I love it at night. I'm hooked on Greek yogurt too. Not a night has gone by in weeks without some plain yogurt with whatever yummy thing I have hanging around, mixed in. Last night it was apricot jam, tonight was honey and walnuts.
I know now that I have low blood sugar. It's better for me to eat the way I do... by listening to my body. Pretty neat huh? These are a few of my favorite gluten free things:
Popcorn
Greek Style yogurt
Coconut milk yogurt
Coconut milk ice 'cream'
Almond milks
Dark chocolate
Dried apricots
Dried cherries
Dried coconut
Dried apple
Dates
Figs, dried and fresh
Nuts
Nut Butters
Cheese...all of it; cream, sticks, feta, cheddar, cottage, brie, Gouda...and on and on.
Pepperoni
Cold meatloaf
Jerky
Sausages
Eggs, all styles
Olives...yum.
Smoked, pickled, canned, frozen and fresh fish
Tamales
Nori rolls
Young green coconuts
Stone fruit
Clementines
Grapes
Melons
Pineapples
Avocados
Fennel
Grape Tomatoes
Kind Bars
Lara Bars "Cherry Pie"
Glutino Bagels
Mary's Gone Crackers Sea Salt Sticks and Twigs
Mary's Gone Crackers; Crackers
Cherrybrook Kitchen's Vanilla Graham Cookies
Trader Joe's Baked Cheese Crunchies
Sea Salt and Black Pepper Kettle Chips
Lundberg Farms Rice Cakes; honey-no nut
Lundberg Farms Rice Chips; seaweed seasame
No comments:
Post a Comment